Facelift – Atlanta, Fayetteville Georgia | Rhytidectomy
You look in the mirror and don’t recognize who that older person is. You feel younger than that. What should you do? What are your options for a facelift in Atlanta?
We at Advanced Aesthetics are experts in improving your aging face. Our experienced, Atlanta Board Certified Plastic Surgeons are knowledgeable about all the surgical and non-surgical options and will help guide you through the maze of choices to craft a treatment plan customized for you.
We invite you to call for a complimentary consultation at our beautiful facility. Our Surgical Coordinators will speak with you on your first phone call, answer your introductory questions, and schedule a consultation at one of our three convenient locations. During your visit, you will see an educational video and meet with our friendly doctors who will explain all your options, including the risks and benefits of the procedures you select.
Atlanta, GA Facelift – Fayetteville, GA Facelift
A facelift can significantly improve your appearance if you have:
- A loss of skin elasticity or a decrease in the muscle tone of your face and neck
- The appearance of jowls and deep creases between the base of your nose and the corners of your mouth
- Facial and neck wrinkles
- Noticed that your facial appearance makes you look tired
- Noticed that you lack a youthful chin and neck contour
A facelift tightens the skin of the face and neck, removes unwanted fat from the neck (giving you a more pleasing neck line), removes the jowls, and lifts the facial skin into a more desirable position. Facelifts range in size from “mini” to “standard” depending on location and extent of skin laxity. The Short Scar Facelift is a new procedure that reduces the visual appearance of a scar left behind from a traditional facelift.
Facelift Surgery & Recovery – Atlanta, Fayetteville, GA
If our doctors will recommend a facelift (or Rhytidectomy), we will perform the facelift surgery in Atlanta at our State Licensed, Certified Surgi-Center. For the procedure, we put patients under general anesthesia, although some patients choose to have just local anesthesia. You will spend 30–60 minutes in our recovery room before your discharge home.
The procedure causes some discomfort that can be controlled using medications prescribed by your doctor. You will require some TLC at home. You are usually able to return to your normal daily activities in 2 weeks. After 6 weeks, you will be ready for post-op pictures.
A facelift in Atlanta is commonly combined with other procedures, such as Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty, Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty, and/or Browlift. Combining procedures saves you money and recuperation time.
- View our Facelift Photo Gallery
- Learn about Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Learn about Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Learn about Brow Lifts
- See information about our Surgi-Center
- Contact us for a surgical cost estimate
- Find out about payment options
- Get directions to our three Atlanta-area locations
- Contact our friendly and helpful surgical coordinators