Short Scar Facelift
We at Advanced Aesthetics offer a specialized version of a facelift that we call a “Short Scar Facelift.” The technical name for the procedure, however, is the “Extended MACS-Lift” (MACS=Minimal Access Cranial Suspension).
We believe the Short Scar Facelift (Extended MACS-Lift) offers eight distinct advantages:
- It leaves fewer external scars.
- There is no scar behind your ears.
- There is no risk of numbness at the back of your ears.
- The “lift” is straight upward, which counteracts the normal downward affect of aging, and not up and back.
- It does not alter your hairline.
- It elevates the midface for a more youthful appearance.
- There is very little risk of injury to any motor nerves of your face.
- There is less chance of distorting your earlobe (“Pixie” ear).
We invite you to call for a complimentary consultation at our beautiful facility. Our Surgical Coordinators will speak with you on your first phone call, answer your introductory questions, and schedule a consultation at one of our three convenient locations. During your visit, you will see an educational video and meet with our friendly doctors. They will explain all your options, including the risks and benefits of the procedures you select.
Short Scar Facelift Surgery & Recovery – Fayetteville, Atlanta, GA
We perform the surgery in our State Licensed, Certified Surgi-Center while you are under general anesthesia (although some patients choose to have just local anesthesia). You will spend 30–60 minutes in our recovery room before your discharge home.
The procedure causes minimal discomfort, but you will require some TLC at home. You are usually able to return to your normal daily activities in 2 weeks. After 6 weeks, you are ready for post-op pictures.
- View our Short Scar Facelift Photo Gallery
- Learn about Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Learn about Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Learn about Brow Lifts
- See information about our Surgi-Center
- Contact us for a surgical cost estimate
- Find out about payment options
- Get directions to our three Atlanta-area locations
- Contact our friendly and helpful surgical coordinators