3 Minute Read:
Over the past decade, the term “Mommy Makeover” has swept through the cosmetic industry. The simplest definition of a Mommy Makeover is a collection of body contouring surgeries aimed at restoring your pre-pregnancy figure. Thankfully, however, motherhood is not a requirement to be a candidate. From new mothers to those who have experienced significant weight loss, many women can benefit from these techniques.
Mommy Makeover surgery provides some of the most comprehensive body rejuvenation solutions to date. One of the main advantages of the Mommy Makeover is its flexibility, as it is tailored to your liking. At Advanced Aesthetics, we help patients achieve the safest procedures while securing their aesthetics needs.
Here are some of the customized ways a Mommy Makeover can enhance your contours.
What Can a Mommy Makeover Do?:
- Reduce and contour the abdomen: Typically, pregnancy and significant weight fluctuations cause the abdominal skin to stretch and the muscles to loosen. The Mommy Makeover commonly combines multiple procedures to address the midsection, including liposuction for fat deposit reduction around the love handles and waist, and a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) to tighten the abdominal muscles and skin.
- Reshape, add volume, and/or lift the breasts: The breasts can take on a deflated or aged appearance where the nipples point downward or sit at the bottom of the breast. This can be corrected with a customized breast lift or breast augmentation surgery. Sometimes, even breast reduction may be chosen to accommodate a patient’s needs (should she desire a smaller breast size). There is no single breast enhancement treatment required for a Mommy Makeover. The choice is up to you.
- Remove excess fat from almost anywhere on the body: A Mommy Makeover is different for everyone, but one of the most common characteristics of a Mommy Makeover is the removal of excess fat. This removal process is typically done through liposuction, allowing patients to target specific areas around the body in a versatile manner.
What Are the Benefits of a Mommy Makeover?
- Enhances the appearance of curves and contours: Some women seek to boost self-esteem, while others seek an advantage in their particular field of work. No matter your reason, the Mommy Makeover has become notorious for enhancing women’s curves and contours.
- Achieves harmonious contours: Combining surgeries saves you time from coming back for multiple treatments and allows you to recover simultaneously. Additionally, this combination helps women maintain evenness and balance between their breasts, stomach, and waist. Given the right surgeon with the right expertise and artistry, most patients find newfound happiness in harmony between their enhanced areas.
- Provides natural-looking results: Our surgeons perform a thorough evaluation of your physique, bone structure, and fat deposits to help ensure that your results are long lasting and natural looking.
- Patient-specific tailored results: During your consultation, your surgeon will provide you with before-and-after examples of their previous patients so that you can have reasonable expectations for both the possibilities and limitations of treatment. Our surgeons can help sculpt your ideal physique.