We at Advanced Aesthetics offer a specialized version of a facelift that we call a “Short Scar Facelift.”
The technical name for the procedure, however, is the “Extended MACS-Lift” (MACS=Minimal Access Cranial Suspension).
We believe the Short Scar Facelift (Extended MACS-Lift) offers eight distinct advantages:
- It leaves fewer external scars.
- There is no scar behind your ears.
- There is no risk of numbness at the back of your ears.
- The “lift” is straight upward, which counteracts the normal downward affect of aging, and not up and back.
- It does not alter your hairline.
- It elevates the midface for a more youthful appearance.
- There is very little risk of injury to any motor nerves of your face.
- There is less chance of distorting your earlobe (“Pixie” ear).
We invite you to call for a complimentary consultation at our beautiful facility. Our Surgical Coordinators will speak with you on your first phone call, answer your introductory questions, and schedule a consultation at one of our three convenient locations. During your visit, you will see an educational video and meet with our friendly doctors. They will explain all your options, including the risks and benefits of the procedures you select.Schedule a free consultation