What’s the best thing about having cosmetic surgery in Atlanta? It’s the boost of self-confidence you get from seeing your new figure in the mirror. Now you’re in control of your life…and your looks.
What’s the second best thing about having cosmetic surgery in Atlanta? It’s shopping for clothes after your procedure. What could be better than finding that perfect top to accentuate your augmented breasts or that hip-hugging dress to show off your slim tummy?
Luckily, Atlanta’s trendy neighborhoods are peppered with fantastic clothes boutiques. To help you look your best, we’re sharing some of our favorites. Stop into any of these stores, and you’ll likely find something fabulous for the new you.
- Poppy’s of Atlanta: An upscale boutique in the heart of Buckhead (56 E Andrews Dr. NW), Poppy’s has something for almost every taste. Look for designers like Lilla P, Cynthia Steffe, and many more. Of course, they have accessories, too.
- Tulipano: Showing over 40 designers (such as Trina Turk and True Religion), this classy boutique at Buckhead Commons (3145 Peachtree Rd. NE, Ste. 185) focuses solely on great women’s clothing, and they do it right. Go see for yourself.
- Jeffrey: Jeffrey Kalinsky has two stores: one in New York City and the other in…Buckhead? It’s true. It’s also true that this pricey boutique in Phipps Plaza (3500 Peachtree Rd. NE) has the goods: designers like Gucci, Proenza Schouler, and Thakoon.
- Mitzi & Romano: This cute boutique is keeping it real (and small-scale). For one-of-a-kind finds, visit the store at 1004 N Highland Ave. NE. They have designer dresses and accessories (jewelry, purses, and more).
- Festivity: We can always find something we like in their store at 1039 N Highland Ave. NE. They have three stores, but the one in Va-Hi is our favorite. We particularly like their designs from Glam and Jude Connally.
Little Five Points
- Bill Hallman Flaunt: Bill Hallman has several stores around Atlanta, but this one sells only women’s clothes and accessories. He offers more than his own designs, too, although his are hardly wanting. To discover the wealth, visit 424 Moreland Ave. NE.
- Boogaloos Boutique: Boogaloos features fashions from designers like French Connection and Eva Franco. In their store at 246 W Ponce De Leon Ave., you’ll find a local spirit and adorable accessories.
- Squash Blossom: This boutique offers an eclectic mix of clothes and accessories by designers like Wooden Ships and Kersh. It’s urban chic and layered comfort at their store at 113 E Court Sq. The store is also a lot of fun!
- Kelly’s Closet: Sure the bridal salon is known coast-to-coast, but the ready-to-wear selection is to die for too. Visit them at 1649 McLendon Ave. NE in Candler Park. Go play dress up in the Closet!
- Meringue Clothing: This boutique in Morningside-Lenox Park at 1393 N Highland Ave. has a great selection of designer clothing and accessories. You’re bound to find that special something here.