Most people want to stay close to home for the first few weeks after plastic surgery. But soon afterward—watch out, world, here I come! They are irresistibly drawn to the biggest, most widely attended events in the city. They have fun watching heads turn and receiving compliments when they go out on the town.
Atlanta is alive during the holiday season, so here are a few suggestions for shining brightly this month.
- Stroll confidently through the High Museum of Art’s exhibition The Art of the Louvre’s Tuileries Garden, on display through January 19. Flit amongst the works of art by Pissarro, Manet, Cartier-Bresson, and others. Many pieces of sculpture in the exhibit are in the United States for the first time.
- Waltz proudly through the throngs at the Atlanta Ballet’s Nutcracker performances from December 6–29 at the Fox Theatre. Don’t miss professional illusionist and America’s Got Talent finalist Drew Thomas as the mysterious Drosselmeyer for the first two weeks of performances, through Dec. 15.
- You might just be the brightest of the two million lights at the Stone Mountain Christmas celebration, showing on selected nights through New Year’s Day. Children of all ages will love this one, too!
- Don’t miss Chris Kayser’s final run as Scrooge in the Alliance Theatre’s production of A Christmas Carol, now through December 29. Kayser been in the cast of A Christmas Carol for 20 years.
- Let your refreshed face and body stand out in the crowd at the Atlanta Symphony Hall for the December 22 performance of Celtic Woman: A Christmas Celebration. It’s one night only—get your tickets now!
- Show off your mommy makeover when you take the kids to Turner Field for the Global Winter Wonderland, now through January 5. This extravaganza of lights, activities, and entertainment is open on Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day, too. Don’t miss the dazzling feats of the Universoul Circus, performing 2 shows Thursday through Saturday nights.
No matter how large or small your event, we can help you look your best throughout the year. If you have a family wedding or social event coming up in the New Year, contact us now to start planning for your procedure. And happy holidays!