Fall is a fantastic time of year, when you can experience all that our great city has to offer—minus the heat! It’s the ideal time to walk the walk, see and be seen, and show off the beautiful new you. There are plenty of opportunities to display the results from your cosmetic procedure, and here are just a few of the upcoming events in Atlanta:
- Cheer on the home team. See the field with eyes wide open when you attend one of the home games for the Atlanta Falcons. After your eyelid surgery, the cameras spanning the crowd are sure to capture your youthful, wide-eyed excitement as you root for the Falcons. Maybe the jumbotron will even show your refreshed look! The Falcons have started the season 7-0 for the first time ever and all of Atlanta is buzzing about it.
- Smile for the camera. The paparazzi might just think you’re a famous film star when you show up at the BronzeLens Film Festival following your facelift. One of the highlights of the late fall events in Atlanta, the festival promotes the city as a mecca for film and film production from November 8–11. Because it’s a four-day festival, you’ll have plenty of time to be seen and mingle among the surprise celebrity guests who just might want your autograph.
- Bring on the bling. Looking for a dazzling new piece of jewelry to accent the effects of your neck lift? Find a one-of-a-kind necklace or pair of earrings at the Atlanta Contemporary Jewelry Show. A new bauble awaits you at the Defoor Centre in Midtown Atlanta on November 2 and 3, when the handmade works of 28 jewelry artists will be on display.
- Lace up your running shoes. If it’s your legs you’re dying to show off after a successful round of liposuction, don’t wait until next summer. Put on a pair of shorts on Thanksgiving morning for the 2012 Atlanta Half Marathon or the Thanksgiving Day 5K, both sponsored by the Atlanta Track Club. Enjoy a guilt-free Thanksgiving feast after burning off calories all morning!
- Wear a little black dress. Flaunt a newly tight tummy or an enhanced bustline at the 7th Annual Aqua Vino, a benefit for the Georgia Aquarium, on November 8. This year’s celebrity host is chef Wolfgang Puck. Mix, mingle, and love your new look as you sample hundreds of wines, taste gourmet goodies from Atlanta’s top restaurants, bid in the silent auction, and enjoy live music.
If you have your own special occasion to prepare for, we’d love to help you refresh and renew your body and spirit. Come in for a complimentary consultation today!