While we can’t lower the heat index here in “Hotlanta,” we can help you look your best for the warmer temperatures. Here are our top five procedures that can help you look fabulous in shorts, a bikini, or a halter top.
- Breast augmentation continues to be the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure in Atlanta, and with good reason. Women love the advantages of being curvier—their confidence skyrockets. Confident women look good no matter what they wear. Men definitely notice those curves more in the summer months, so if you want attention, look no further.
- Men and women can both benefit from liposuction, the vacuuming away of unwanted fat. The best candidates for liposuction are those who exercise regularly and eat right. To get rid of those last few stubborn bumps and bulges that refuse to budge no matter how much you jog, pump, or sweat, try the proven surgical technique of liposuction. “Smarter Lipo” with our board certified plastic surgeons is safe and effective.
- Thigh lift surgery can do wonders to restore a more youthful lower body. Now, you can stop avoiding the beach. Now, that excess skin won’t embarrass you poolside. Now, a wider, more flattering variety of fashions open up to you. Now, you welcome summertime.
- Abdominoplasty, otherwise known as a tummy tuck, helps both men and women remove that excess fat in the abdomen and waist. This procedure contours your belly by getting rid of unwanted skin and fat, while tightening the belly muscles. If you have stretch marks or scars on your lower belly, the abdominoplasty may completely remove them. Now you’re ready for that bikini!
- Finally, don’t overlook a facelift, brow lift, or neck lift. Your face is the most visible area that shows signs of aging. Nothing can shed the years like a procedure that lifts your face and tightens your neck. If you want to hang with the boys and girls at a Braves game you’ll want to look your best. Enter a facial lift and exit a younger you.
To find out if you can heat up your looks for warmer temperatures in Atlanta, schedule a consultation with a qualified, board certified plastic surgeon like Dr. Feldman, Dr. Gronka, or Dr. Raniere, Jr. During your visit, make sure you express your concerns, both about your body and your procedure. Only an experienced surgeon can tell you for sure what’s possible.